General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
We are the data controller of your information.
- Fruitful Success needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Fruitful Success permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Fruitful Success's legitimate interests
- Fruitful Success needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of what personal information we hold about you, and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please advise us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you
- The right to rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right of data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
When visiting our website, Fruitful Success follows a standard procedure of using log files. The files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of this information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Fruitful Success uses "cookies". These cookies are used to store information, including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. This information is used to optimise the user's experience by customising our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information, please read "What are cookies?".
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Personalising your experience
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, that our website uses:
- Functionality - Fruitful Success uses this type of cookie so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Marketing - Fruitful Success uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and you can remove cookies from your browser. If you would like more information on how to do this, or more information about cookies in general, please visit https://www.cookiesandyou.com/.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children whilst using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Fruitful Success does not knowingly collect and Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.